What to Bring on your Fishing Trip
What I Bring:
I supply: During the open-water months, I supply my boat, which is a 1900 Lund Pro-V powered by a 100HP 4-Stroke Yamaha outboard, rods and reels which are Shimano and St. Croix, as well as bait, tackle and PFDs.
During the ice-season, depending on conditions, I can supply heat, light, shelter, bait and fishing gear such as rods,
tip-ups and auger.
Darkhouse spearing, I will supply several decoys, spear, heater and shelter.
What You Bring:
My customers are expected to bring:
- All fishing techniques require a valid Minnesota fishing license.
- If trout fishing, my customers need a Minnesota trout stamp,
- Darkhouse anglers need a valid Minnesota spearing license.
- Any gear my customers like to bring is encouraged, whether it is a favorite rod or box of fishing lures.
- If a customer wants to keep some of their catch, I advise bringing something to transport the fish.